Hi i passed my citizenship test on October 9 in Philladelpia. iam living in P.A. i didn't recieve oath cermony letter yet.

Mechanicsburg, PA |
Filed under: US citizenship

I called inDecember. they say that processing time take 120 day.

Sometimes it takes awhile to schedule you for an oath ceremony, especially in busy places such as Philly. If you don't hear by the end of February, I would call again. Congratulations! - Disclaimer: This a general answer to your legal question. Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider this information to be legal advice.

I agree with my colleague. Scheduling does slow down over the holiday season. If you do not hear in February make an info pass appointment. Brind your apporval letter to the appointment and inquire.

I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration