Skip to main content

Hi I'm about to turn 16 and I need to move out in a independent living program in the cities without my parents consent

Minneapolis, MN |

If been in and out of mental hospitals jail 1 don't have a crimal record me and my parents don't get along they make me want to kill my self I just need to be alone I'll be happy I need a program that will take me in and find me independent living

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Search online for local programs and/or hotlines to call. Definitely make some calls, and they will be able to point you in the right direction. Don't freak out... just make some calls and speak with some people who can help.

    I HOPE I WAS HELPFUL. Steve Hamer answers questions on Avvo for general information and not as legal advice. Those answers do not establish an attorney/client relationship. If you would like my help, contact Mr. Hamer at (214) 843-1529 for a FREE CONSULTATION.