Hi i just recived a yellow paper(pre-interwiew case file review

Asked about 4 years ago - Miami, FL

i was wandering if i was gona have a problem because they ask me for "Bring all passports and travel documents(including expired and current)issue to you by any goverment"i do not have a passport at all never travel outside of the us sence i been here and now am olmost up for my naturalization interview and they ask me for this is this going to affect me,what should i do?

1. Ayuban Antonio Tomas

Pro

Answered . If you don't have it, just tell them you don't have it. You can't produce something you never had. There shouldn't be a problem.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

2. Nicolas Andres Olano

Pro

Answered . If you can go to your countries consulate and obtain a passport go ahead. IN your N-400 it must be clear that you never left the Country so you should be ok. Good Luck

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now