Hi I have a question regarding F4 immigration to the US.

Tahoka, TX |

My aunt filed an F4 immigration application for my father from Texas and We have received our first letter from the NVC almost 2 years ago but have not been called yet for the interview. My question is, are all F4 applications processed according to their priority dates regardless of the state from where the application was filed? If yes, does that mean e.g. a priority date of March 2003 will never be processed before March 2006?

Yes, the NVC will process cases according to their priority dates. The location of the filing is irrelevant.

You need to monitor the visa bulletin, which is found at the State Department website. You'll have to cross reference the 4th preference category with your father's country of origin.

Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Dallas, TX

yes, the cases are taken by priority date. currently the state dept is handling cases from 1995 for sibling petitions. at the rate they are going i will be in a nursing home drooling. but seriously, congress might treat all petitions as spouse of uscs with not waiting other than the documentation time. tom esparza from austin, where is tahoka anyway?