Hi i came t the usa almost three years ago with a C-1 visa ,i didnt came with a ship that what a lot of lawyers think .

Asked about 2 years ago - 11420

I would like to know if there is any way that i would be qualify for aworking permit or even a greencard .........thank you

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There is not much you can do since you entered the US on a transit visa.

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Michael J. Schewe

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . As long as you entered the country legally, you may have various options available to you. Speak with an experienced immigration lawyer to check your eligibility.

  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Not on the facts you give.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,787 answers this week

2,885 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,787 answers this week

2,885 attorneys answering