Skip to main content

Hi i am a victim of a utah school which i suffered a back injury. I had major back spinal surgery one year after leaving.

Thousand Oaks, CA |

hi i am a victim of a utah school which i suffered a back injury. I had major back spinal surgery one year after leaving. I have around 50 documented pcs restraints. Still surffering recently went to doctor for check up found tumor - Thinking related to all the commercial dish washing chemicals They exposed me .. Many different issues. emotional trauma. ( I am from california btw) Person died there in 2009 6 months after I left.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. As this injury arose in Utah, I believe a Utah personal injury attorney would be the best resource to reach out to for information. The rules that govern consumers' rights are different in Utah than California.

  2. You have not asked a question. The Avvo Q&A is for general questions and information about the law and legal procedure. Nothing short of the advice and representation of an personal injury attorney will meet your needs Feel free to use the Avvo lawyer-finder utility.

    This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

  3. I agree with Attorney Lazarus. Consult with a Utah personal injury attorney as soon as possible. I'm sorry you have had to go through this.

    -Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

  4. If you have a claim, it sounds like you would need to pursue it in Utah, since that's where the injury occurred and where the defendant is located. You need to get in touch with a Utah personal injury attorney to find out your rights and discuss the viability of your claim.

    Any comments, statements, or answers given do not create an attorney-client relationship and, more importantly, should not constitute specific legal advice for your situation and should not be acted upon as such. Every situation is different and far more fact-specific than can be addressed in this venue. For legal advice specific to your situation, you should consult an attorney.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics