Hi i am a victim of a utah school which i suffered a back injury. I had major back spinal surgery one year after leaving.

Asked over 1 year ago - Thousand Oaks, CA

hi i am a victim of a utah school which i suffered a back injury. I had major back spinal surgery one year after leaving. I have around 50 documented pcs restraints. Still surffering recently went to doctor for check up found tumor - Thinking related to all the commercial dish washing chemicals They exposed me .. Many different issues. emotional trauma. ( I am from california btw) Person died there in 2009 6 months after I left.

1. Marc Lazarus

7

Answered . As this injury arose in Utah, I believe a Utah personal injury attorney would be the best resource to reach out to for information. The rules that govern consumers' rights are different in Utah than California.

2. Michael Ryan Juarez

5

Answered . I agree with Attorney Lazarus. Consult with a Utah personal injury attorney as soon as possible. I'm sorry you have had to go through this.

3. Paula Brown Sinclair

5

Answered . You have not asked a question. The Avvo Q&A is for general questions and information about the law and legal procedure. Nothing short of the advice and representation of an personal injury attorney will meet your needs Feel free to use the Avvo lawyer-finder utility.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.
  4. Kendall Taylor Jones

2

Answered . If you have a claim, it sounds like you would need to pursue it in Utah, since that's where the injury occurred and where the defendant is located. You need to get in touch with a Utah personal injury attorney to find out your rights and discuss the viability of your claim.