Hi everyone i live in san antonio texas and i just receive my work authorization card how can i obtain a social security number?

San Antonio, TX |

what are the documents that are required thank you for your time and your answers

1. take your ead and your birth certificate (translated ) to the social security office. congratulations. tom

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.

2. Congratulations! Just as my colleague mentioned, take your documents to your local Social Security office for processing. Remember it will only be valid for an initial 2 year period.
    Don't forget you can request a Texas ID now as well - including a drivers license once you complete the requirements.
    All the best!

The answer above is a general response and should not be taken as binding legal advice. You should contact an immigration attorney to fully address every issue of your case.