Hi everyone i live in san antonio texas and i just receive my work authorization card how can i obtain a social security number?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Antonio, TX

what are the documents that are required thank you for your time and your answers

1. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . take your ead and your birth certificate (translated ) to the social security office. congratulations. tom

2. Anne Elizabeth Ohlrich

Pro

1

Answered . Congratulations! Just as my colleague mentioned, take your documents to your local Social Security office for processing. Remember it will only be valid for an initial 2 year period.
    Don't forget you can request a Texas ID now as well - including a drivers license once you complete the requirements.
    All the best!