Hi, what I can do if I find out that my Attorney is not honest with my case money, thinking I'm stupid and try to play me.

Philadelphia, PA |

Hi, thanks once again for your answers, listen 2 year after my car accident, my Attorney told me that the other driver only has liability and he dint put the liability from Enterprise, them he told me that he going to check if the other driver has property so we can sued him for more money, he never told nothing about it until I ask him one week ago by phone because he call me in" conferenced" with a judge to convince me that I have not more choice than take that liability money because that guy don't owned property, one day after I had stop by the city hall and I have find out that the other driver has 4 property with a value around $400,000.00 dollars, so he is playing gain with me I don't what type of deal he doing on my back with the other driver or with the Rent Car so I get nothing.

If we're talking about a personal injury claim, then your attorney isn't going to get paid unless and until you do.

It sounds like what's happened is that your attorney doesn't think he can make a recovery from the other driver. The mere fact that the other driver happens to have property somewhere does not necessarily mean that this property would be available to settle/pay your claim. Certain types of property are shielded from bankruptcy proceedings, and if the property is held by a business entity it may not actually belong to the other driver at all.

Ask your attorney to explain the situation to you in more detail. But nothing in these facts says to me that anyone is being dishonest. If you really think that's what's happening, you should get a second legal opinion.

This answer does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

As much as it may not be what you want to hear, assuming you have a qualified personal injury attorney, your lawyer has probably represented you ably and competently. That said, perhaps you should sit down with your attorney. if your issues remain then there is nothing improper about calling another lawyer. Most lawyers will level with you. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff

Address your concerns with the attorney. That is the place to start. If you don't get satisfactory answers, look for another attorney to help.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Recommended articles about Personal injury