Hi, somebody is sueing me for an accdent, which i dont even know about. never had an accdent in my life, clean driving record

Asked about 3 years ago - Detroit, MI

never been into an accdent in my life. but somebody is sueing me, what can I do against that matter? please advice

1. Chad David Engelhardt

Pro

Answered . Turn the matter over to your insurance company immediately.

Chad D. Engelhardt
    Moran, Raimi, Goethel & Karnani
    320 N. Main Ste 101
    Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Phone: 734-769-6838
    Fax: 734-769-7935

www.annarborpersonalinjury.com

Of course, this is not meant as legal advice nor does it establish any professional relationship.
  2. Ezra N. Goldman

Answered . Chad is right. Monday morning, call you insurance and say just what you said. It is their job to defend you when you are right -- not just to pay when you are at fault.

3. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

Answered . You should immediately turn over the suit papers you have been served to your automobile liability insurance carrier you had at the time of the alleged accident. Your carrier will handle this matter for you.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.