Hi! My questions is regarding the RFE from USCIS "submit a complete Form I-693 to comply with the required follow-up"

Manassas, VA |

5/10: overseas med exam
7/10: enter US w/ K1 visa; went to Public Health. PH took sputum smear/culture, x-ray; No TST. told us to wait 8 wks or more
8/10: Wedding
10/10: sent AOS with DS-3025 only (before I-94 expires). No I-693.
11/10: Public Health called that results are OK. All 3 sputum smear/culture are negative. Xray found no evidence of active. No further treatment.
03/11 - received RFE "You were required to have a medical follow-up within one week of your arrival relating to Class B1. We do not have evidence of this follow-up medical. Pls submit I-693. Medical exam must be conducted by a physician who is on the list of Civil Surgeons"

Will USCIS accept I-693 with vaccination details signed by CS plus records from Public Health? Or I need another medical exam incl. TST & X-ray?

The CS I went to asks for $50 to copy my vaccination details (DS-3025) into the form I-693. BUT she won't clear me for TB even if I gave her copy of records from Public Health. All the other 3 CS I called, required me to repeat medical exam and pay $150. I strongly believe that my medical exam from the Philippines is valid for 1-year. Is there a fineprint saying that my overseas medical is invalid if I enter the US with Class B1 TB, Pulmonary, Non-tuberculous Mycobacterial Infection? If my overseas medical exam is valid. How can I convince the CS to clear me? Any smart & kind CS you can recommend? Please enlighten me as I am stressed out already. My deadline to submit is 04/27/11 otherwise my AOS application will be denied. I tried calling the USCIS customer service but I can't get any useful answer from the call center. They just told me to go see a Civil Surgeon. Thank you so much!

1. You will save yourself much stress if you just have a U.S. Civil Surgeon from the USCIS list do a new exam for the I-693 as required. I'm sure that a greencard is worth another 150 dollars to you, spread over the decades you plan to live in the U.S. that price is nothing. Plus you've probably already found a gread doctor because in Seattle some doctors are charging almost $500!

USCIS does not want other medical reports they only want a fully complete I-693.

Andre Olivie, Esq.
    www.olivielaw.com
    (206) 724-1940