Hi, im serina and i was on the iud paragard found out i was preganant and then lost my baby due the iud do i have a case here

Asked over 1 year ago - Akron, OH

i lost my baby dec 19 and went in for an d &c but they had me delivier instead and i was only 17 weeks and was very excited about the this new edition to add to the family but instead im torn apart cause of the iud and it moved from where they put to rite under the baby and into the water bag and i blame myself for beging on the this iud i was not expecting this at all

Pro

8

Answered . A local malpractice lawyer can order your medical records and send to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

7

Answered . Possibly.
    You need to retain a local lawyer and have your case reviewed.
    Use the AVVO find a lawyer link.

3. Joyce J. Sweinberg

Pro

6

Answered . Hi Serina. I am sorry to hear of your loss. You need to contact an attorney local to you and have them review the facts. This is not something we can assess with limited information on this site.

4. John Maurice Holcomb

4

Answered . There are many issues presented by these facts concerning products liability, standard of care for implanting the IUD, standard of care for prenatal care, and informed consent. At first blush, it sounds like a difficult case, but you should contact a medical malpractice lawyer for further information if you are so inclined.

5. Robert Bruce Kopelson

3

Answered . Look for atty locally who handles med malpractice or medical device litigation. You can also look for class actions that may have been filed on this specific device.

6. Michael Ryan Juarez

3

Answered . Hi Serina. I'm sorry this happened to you. As my fellow attorneys have stated you should speak with an attorney in your area. The find a lawyer tab above is a great tool.

7. George Costas Andriotis

3

Answered . You need to consult a local Medical Malpractice attorney to review your medical records and properly advise you.