Hi, I need to go to USA for asylum but Airway personel saying "you can't go without any visa because IATA rules." How can I do?

Asked about 3 years ago - Dallas, TX

I know I need to be in USA physically but I'm stuck here. Only US custom staff can ask my visa while entering USA borders. IATA rules against Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Turkish local laws too. I havent travel freedom in practice. How can I leave here to fly to USA with my passport? Asylum seeker from Istanbul, Turkey

1. Nancy Taylor Shivers

Answered . If the person posting this question is in the Dallas area and is asking for a friend or family member who is outside of the US, I recommend that the person posting the question contact and attorney or legal services organization that handles asylum and refugee cases. The individual may need to look into applying for refugee status, which can be granted for persons outside of the US. The individual may also need to look into applying for refugee status in other countries---this is done from outside of the country.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Please see the answers to your other questions.

3. J Charles Ferrari