Skip to main content

Hi, I need a court disposition on a case from 1990 in orlando florida

Middletown, RI |

I was charged wit DUI , but dont have any paperwork on it and dont know where to go

Attorney Answers 2


You should contact the clerk of courts in the county where you were charged with the DUI/OVI. They will have the documents you are looking for. Since you have not explained why you need the court documents, I cannot advise as to whether or not you need an attorney.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Contact Lydia Gardiner - Clerk of Court in that County.

This observation is provided without warranty nor guarantee and for entertainment and informational purposes only. This answer is not legal advice. Not to be used as infant formula.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics