Hi! I'm the parent of a special needs child who is becoming too hard to parent my child.

Currently I have 28% custody of him. My son is autistic and he is becoming physically abusive to me when he's under my care. He's 14, non-verbal and gets in rages where he will hit me and pull my hair. I've addressed this to my ex-husband and he says to just "deal". I'm becoming frightened over this as my son is getting bigger. Please help me.

Snellville, GA -

Glen Edward Ashman

Glen Edward Ashman

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - East Point, GA

This really isn't a legal question, so there's nothing lawyers can suggest. You might post in the medical area of AVVO.

Ikemesit Amajak Eyo

Ikemesit Amajak Eyo

Family Law Attorney - Atlanta, GA

This is not a question/issue to pose to attorneys. You need to contact the Department of Family and Children Services (or some other social services agency).

I hope this information helps answer your question(s).

~ Kem Eyo

Related Advice