Hi! I'm the parent of a special needs child who is becoming too hard to parent my child.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Snellville, GA

Currently I have 28% custody of him. My son is autistic and he is becoming physically abusive to me when he's under my care. He's 14, non-verbal and gets in rages where he will hit me and pull my hair. I've addressed this to my ex-husband and he says to just "deal". I'm becoming frightened over this as my son is getting bigger. Please help me.

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

Answered . This really isn't a legal question, so there's nothing lawyers can suggest. You might post in the medical area of AVVO.

2. Ikemesit Amajak Eyo

Answered . This is not a question/issue to pose to attorneys. You need to contact the Department of Family and Children Services (or some other social services agency).

I hope this information helps answer your question(s).

~ Kem Eyo

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now