Hi..I just got my second speeding ticket in 6 months. 51/35 the cop said I was going..I have to go to court for this..Fine $81

Asked about 1 year ago - Georgetown, SC

Can I ask for an extinction if needed and will my license get taken away..Thanks

1. Russell D. Hilton

Pro

1

1

Answered . Go to court and see if you can work a reduction with the officer. You lose your license at 12 points. You can look online and see hoe many points you have at scdmvonline.com. I've included the link.

https://www.scdmvonline.com/dmvpublic/trans/DRe...

2. Jonathan Brooks Davis

1

Answered . I believe you may only ask for an extinction if you are an endangered species.