Skip to main content

Hi. I have a bail for $790 for passing a red light, which the driver was not me; but the car was registered under my name.

Simi Valley, CA |

What is the cost to hire an attorney to contest it; and how possibly will I win the contest? Thank you.

Attorney Answers 1


Go to the court and schedule a court date. On the court date tell the judge and if there was a camera you and or the judge can view the camera which will show it was clearly not you. RESULT: case dismissed

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful