Hi: Is now 2 years of my divorce & our home was left to me. I have the title on my name. My question Is...

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

My Ex-husband Insist in sending he's mail to my address. I keep writing Return To Sender. Is there's any legal reason that I should know, why he keeps doing this that I'm not aware of?
Thank you
Erika

1. Howard A. Schwartz

5

Answered . Perhaps he is just lazy. If there is no order of protection contact your husband and ask him to put in a change of address so that he gets his
    mail in a timely manner.

2. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Pro

5

Answered . He probably doesn't want creditors to know where he is. If you are the SOLE owner of the house, you can have his mail automatically forwarded if you know where he resides.

3. David Alexander Browde

Pro

3

Answered . None of this makes a lot of sense. But sometimes people do silly things when they're divorcing (and even when they're no.)