Hi I would appreciate the help of a lawyer to represent me by formulating a letter against my Property Manager's company.

Phoenix, AZ |

I own a 2008 built a private property that is tenanted for one year lease.
Property location Phoenix , AZ
The tenant claims that paranormal activities occur in the house and he wants to break the lease.
Under those circumstances, I want him out also but I am worry about further disclosure
Legal answers
Licensed in AZ
Anne Brady
Phoenix Litigation
"No, you are not required by Arizona law to report to prospective tenants that a former tenant claimed that paranormal activity occurred within your home."
Second legal position
"There is obviously no legal requirement that they disclose and if they reveal the alleged incident then you will have to pursue a "slander on property" case against them."

Our firm has handled many tenant-landlord disputes and we can even help you try to reach a negotiated out-of-court settlement as well, a solution that seems like it may be advantageous in this case. Generally, "paranormal activity" is not something that must be disclosed in the future.

Contact me if interested in setting up a consultation.

The information provided here is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice in accordance with AVVO terms and guidelines. Further, no response to any post or question creates an attorney-client relationship between the poster or any attorney at Rose Law Group P.C.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant