Hi.. I'm Sridhar from India, applied for Coleman university, San Diego. and got admission too, but...

San Diego, CA |

at San Diego airport, officers canceled my visa and wrote 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I), 22CFR 41.122(4)(3).
what should I do now? will I get a new visa if I apply for a new one? and how will be the impact for next time

1. The answer depends upon why your visa was revoked and whether you were subjected to expedited removal. The CBP officer concluded you were inadmissible, but it is unclear on what grounds. Some grounds of inadmissibility can be easily cured while others are permanent bars to future admission. You should schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

2. Clearly they thought you were trying to immigrate into the US.

Talk to a lawyer about your intentions and how to prove it.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. It appears the admitting officer believed your intention was to stay in the US permanently and not temporarily as a student. At this point you need the help if an attorney before you apply for another visa.

Due to the nature of this forum, I often do not have all the information required to provide legal advice. Accordingly, my responses on Avvo are intended as general and not legal advice.