Hi.. I'm Sridhar from India, applied for Coleman university, San Diego. and got admission too, but...

Asked 11 months ago - San Diego, CA

at San Diego airport, officers canceled my visa and wrote 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I), 22CFR 41.122(4)(3).
what should I do now? will I get a new visa if I apply for a new one? and how will be the impact for next time

1. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

2

Answered . The answer depends upon why your visa was revoked and whether you were subjected to expedited removal. The CBP officer concluded you were inadmissible, but it is unclear on what grounds. Some grounds of inadmissibility can be easily cured while others are permanent bars to future admission. You should schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Clearly they thought you were trying to immigrate into the US.

Talk to a lawyer about your intentions and how to prove it.

3. Maria J. Marty

Pro

1

Answered . It appears the admitting officer believed your intention was to stay in the US permanently and not temporarily as a student. At this point you need the help if an attorney before you apply for another visa.