Hi, I'm having buyers remorse. Can I get out the accepted offer?

Asked over 1 year ago - Pewaukee, WI

Signed 3/30

1. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

3

Answered . Judy is right. I don't know what this contract was for, whom it was with, how much it was for, what the other terms were, etc. You will need to go see a lawyer to get an answer to this question.

2. Judy A. Goldstein

3

Answered . There is way too little information to answer this question!

3. Victor A. Kornis

Answered . I agree with the other two answers, but would also suggest that you read your accepted offer. If there are any contingencies in the offer that can not be satisfied in good faith, you would able to terminate the offer based on such contingencies. For example, if you are buying a house, there might be a contingency for you to obtain a home inspection acceptable to you. If such contingency does not give the seller the right to correct any condition that you might object to and there is problem with the house, you might be able to terminate the offer. Again, you should have a local attorney review the offer.