Hi, I have a ? about child molestation, physical abuse, threats to kill that happened twenty yrs ago...there's more

Vancleave, MS |
Filed under: Child abuse

My uncle was in prison for murder, got out yrs ago,had his daughter (age 15) live with him @ time. He physically and psychologically abused her & molested/raped repeatedly for months,threatened to kill her if she ever said anything, made her sleep in bed with him. Also this same guy told lies to his niece another cousin that they were not related and had sexual relations with her resulting in a child. he raped another cousin. his daughter filed charges, he was put back in prison for parole violation(had a gun)but the other charges were dropped because he had her boyfriend testify that she had sex with the boyfriend and that it was all lies. I think the charges were done when she was 19 and had had a child at age 17 so not in favor. he is being released next mnth. Is there any way to stop?

1. If no other charges are pending, then it is up to MDOC to release him when they want.

The state of Mississippi does not certify lawyers in any specific category of law and the decision to hire an attorney should be taken only after careful consideration. My profile and any answers to questions given are strictly for the purpose of advertising my services. Nothing said should be inferred to create a lawyer/client relationship or be considered specific legal advice on your situation. Feel free to call me at 662-563-9625.

Child abuse topics