Skip to main content

Hi, I want to get green card. Which way is better for me? Through my company or Self Petition Green Card With Extraordinary?

Palo Alto, CA |

I have 2 Master's degrees: in applied mathematics and physics and in economics from Top Universities of Russia and England
I am applying for H1-B through a company I will have shares.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. It is always better if the candidate is being sponsored. Self-petitions are subject to higher level of scrutiny.

    This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics