HI, I need my original divorce documnets from USCIS?

Asked 11 months ago - Morganville, NJ

Case approved from USCIS. I need my original back. I need to mail G-884 form. Not sure which addres I should it. I should newark office address or Chicago office. Please advise me.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Adam Michael Solow


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . follow the directions on the instruction form or hire an attorney to assist you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,850 answers this week

2,814 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary