Hi, I have a Canadian PR.I want to work in US.Is there any way to get work visa of usa ?

Canada, KY |

Hi,

I have a Canadian PR.I want to work in US.Is there any way to get work visa of usa and what is the complete process for that?

Thanks,
Manjinder

1. Manjinder, it is obviously impossible to provide the "complete process" on this forum. Use the Find a Lawyer section on this website to find an immigration attorney in your area. It is the best way to proceed. Good Luck

2. Consult with an immigration attorney in person or over the phone.

3. There are many types of temporary work visas in the U.S. Please see

Mr. Shusterman's (former INS Trial Attorney, 1976-82) response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.