Hey I have a car and my fiance was driven and 2010 we had a car accident,and we hit the back of a women's car

Asked 10 months ago - East Chicago, IN

we both filed a police report ,there were no injuries at the time . And she contacted her lawyer ,we agreed to pay $10,000 we paid up to $675 and then I found out there was a judgement a aganit because of that me she went to the doctor 2 to 6 month after and know they are saying I have to pay her medical bills and because I did not have insurance. what can I do about that

1. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Pro

2

Answered . So, the woman you hit filed a claim with her own insurance company. That insurance settled with her and has secured a judgment against you. You can make payments until the amount is paid-in-full or you can file for bankruptcy protection.

2. C. Donald Briggs III

Pro

1

Answered . You should meet with your own lawyer and figure out what to do next.

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

1

Answered . Your facts are not clear. Consult with a personal injury attorney to help you sort them out.