Hey, I am currently a holding valid nursing license, used OPT for 1yr & now back in school. can i qualify for GC under new law?

Ocala, FL |

My current status is F1 studying BAS ( Bachelors for health management) and want to know is there any way i qualify for anything. I have also lived in this country for 13 yrs. legally.

There are no new laws yet. Whether you qualify for anything currently depends on facts not in your posting.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.