Help to fill I 539 form?

Wappingers Falls, NY |

My mother in law is here in B2 visa and we would like to extend her stay but I need a help in filling the application. In this application On part 3: ( her I 94 expire on August 29'2013) thinking to extend for another 6 month.
On Part 4.3.d. Is it asking about the applicant or the person who the applicant is staying with?
On Part 4.3.g Is it asking about the applicant or the person with whom she is staying right now?
On Part 5: the applicant cant read or write and I am helping her to fill this form so i assume she should finger print ?
On part 6. The person filling this application should write their information and employer name?
On part 4 continued: how to proof is my employer are authorized by the USCIS? PLEASE NEED NEED ASAP.

1. You will find that we don't answer this type of question ... it could result in malpractice.

If you are this confused, you should pay an attorney for a consultation.

I will tell you this .... you should be careful about asking for more time ... especially if you're thinking of getting her a greencard in the future.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Please consult with an attorney.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

3. Consult with an attorney.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.