Help to fill I 539 form?

Asked over 1 year ago - Wappingers Falls, NY

My mother in law is here in B2 visa and we would like to extend her stay but I need a help in filling the application. In this application On part 3: ( her I 94 expire on August 29'2013) thinking to extend for another 6 month.
On Part 4.3.d. Is it asking about the applicant or the person who the applicant is staying with?
On Part 4.3.g Is it asking about the applicant or the person with whom she is staying right now?
On Part 5: the applicant cant read or write and I am helping her to fill this form so i assume she should finger print ?
On part 6. The person filling this application should write their information and employer name?
On part 4 continued: how to proof is my employer are authorized by the USCIS? PLEASE NEED NEED ASAP.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . Consult with an attorney.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

6

1

Answered . You will find that we don't answer this type of question ... it could result in malpractice.

If you are this confused, you should pay an attorney for a consultation.

I will tell you this .... you should be careful about asking for more time ... especially if you're thinking of getting her a greencard in the future.

3. Anu Gupta

Pro

4

Answered . Please consult with an attorney.