Help please

Asked about 1 year ago - Richmond, CA

How long you think will some one will do when they violaton they felony and court probation it's 2 felony probation violating and one court probation violation

1. Jeffrey Dean Schwartz

4

Answered . It is very hard to say. The case where there is court probation I will assume it is a misdemeanor. A person can get the maximum sentence on a misdemeanor, which is generally 6 months or 1 year on a misdemeanor. It is never more than a year in the county jail.

On the felonies it depends on the crimes. If probation is reinstated the maximum time is one year in the county jail. If the court terminates probation based on a violation and sentences the person that person will serve a prison sentence or a county jail prison sentence. The amount of time depends on what the underlying offense is.

2. John M. Kaman

Pro

3

Answered . This someone needs a lawyer. He has two probation violations which doesn't say much for his respect for the Court or willingness to follow the terms of his probation. If he's lucky he'll get both probations reinstated but that is unlikely without a skilled lawyer.

3. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

2

Answered . To answer this question, you need to have way more information you really shouldn't post here. What's the underlying case, what's the violation, any prior violations, and prior crimianl history, who's the judge, etc. Best to ask his attorney.

4. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Kamanski on this. The probation violations drive judges crazy. Get an attorney ASAP.

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777