Help please

Asked over 1 year ago - Bethlehem, PA

Have Green Card Interview in 5 hours husband forgot the envelope with the pictures.He pickup the wrong pictures from the countertop.We live 3hours away so we decided to stay overnight in a hotel close to the immigration office no way we can go get them.Should i tell the IO right away or should I wait for them to ask and then mention if I can mail them.Please help don't know what to do Been married 6yrs.

1. William John Vandenberg

Pro

4

Answered . Relax! Answer the IO's questions truthfully. In all likelihood you will be fine. If the officer needs more documents he'll let you mail them later.

Have a great interview!

John

2. Adam Michael Solow

Pro

4

Answered . You should be fine. If you have been married for 6 years, you should have plenty of other evidence that you can show the officer to prove the marriage is bona fide

3. Jorge Ivan Pardo

4

Answered . Pictures are considered secondary evidence. If you have other evidence of the bonafides of your marriage you should not have a problem. Only answer what the officer asks you. Good luck.