Help please

Bethlehem, PA |

Have Green Card Interview in 5 hours husband forgot the envelope with the pictures.He pickup the wrong pictures from the countertop.We live 3hours away so we decided to stay overnight in a hotel close to the immigration office no way we can go get them.Should i tell the IO right away or should I wait for them to ask and then mention if I can mail them.Please help don't know what to do Been married 6yrs.

1. Pictures are considered secondary evidence. If you have other evidence of the bonafides of your marriage you should not have a problem. Only answer what the officer asks you. Good luck.

2. Relax! Answer the IO's questions truthfully. In all likelihood you will be fine. If the officer needs more documents he'll let you mail them later.

Have a great interview!

John

(610) 664-6271. John Vandenberg focuses his practice solely on immigration law. You can keep up to date on immigration law by liking the firm on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hvlawgroup. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him, and does not constitute legal advice. Retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case, since that protects both you and the attorney. Mr. Vandenberg's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. You should be fine. If you have been married for 6 years, you should have plenty of other evidence that you can show the officer to prove the marriage is bona fide