Help needed asap

Asked over 1 year ago - Milwaukee, WI

I need your advise on what next to do. I entered into the US on F1 visa but due to a sudden incident when i got into the state, I was unable to pay the tuition no more and i couldn't go to the school. I later applied for adjustment of status though marriage but unfortunately, my application was denied because records show i did not go to the school i came to the united state for. USCIS concluded that i committed fraud/misinterpretation in order to obtain a visa to the united state, therefore they regarded me as inadmissible to the state. I was told i may submit application for waiver of Grounds of inadmissibility. my marriage to my wife is real and now we are expecting a baby. What document can i show them so they could waive my ground of inadmissibility. Please your advice is needed.

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

6

1

Answered . More information is needed. You absolutely need to hire an attorney for the misrepresentation waiver, or to help you argue why it was not misrepresentation.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

1

Answered . Clearly you need to hire a lawyer.

If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

4

Answered . The best advice is to hire a lawyer. You may have been able to avoid the necessity of a waiver if your case had been properly documented from the start.

4. Stephen D. Berman

Pro

2

Answered . Hardship to your spouse may include medical, financial, psychological, it really depends on your personal circumstances. It is very advisable to get a lawyer to do this, it will not suffice to say "I"m so sorry about my fraud I will never do it again".