Help needed asap

Milwaukee, WI |

I need your advise on what next to do. I entered into the US on F1 visa but due to a sudden incident when i got into the state, I was unable to pay the tuition no more and i couldn't go to the school. I later applied for adjustment of status though marriage but unfortunately, my application was denied because records show i did not go to the school i came to the united state for. USCIS concluded that i committed fraud/misinterpretation in order to obtain a visa to the united state, therefore they regarded me as inadmissible to the state. I was told i may submit application for waiver of Grounds of inadmissibility. my marriage to my wife is real and now we are expecting a baby. What document can i show them so they could waive my ground of inadmissibility. Please your advice is needed.

Clearly you need to hire a lawyer.

If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

More information is needed. You absolutely need to hire an attorney for the misrepresentation waiver, or to help you argue why it was not misrepresentation.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
SwagatUSA, LLC
www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.

The best advice is to hire a lawyer. You may have been able to avoid the necessity of a waiver if your case had been properly documented from the start.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Hardship to your spouse may include medical, financial, psychological, it really depends on your personal circumstances. It is very advisable to get a lawyer to do this, it will not suffice to say "I"m so sorry about my fraud I will never do it again".

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.