HELP MOTION TO REVOKE PROBATION

Mcallen, TX |

IN A MOTION TO REVOKE PROBATION I REVOKE A DEFERRED FELONY PROBATION WITH A NEW CASE MISDEMEANOR CLASS B I HAVE COURT NEXT YEAR CAN I GET MORE PORBATION TIME ???????

1. If you are on deferred adjudication the court has many different options. It can extend the deferred, it can require jail time as a condition, it can revoke the deferred and place you on regular probation or the court can revoke the deferred and send you to jail or prison. You need a local lawyer to help you. If the new case involved drugs or alcohol, you need to go to counseling now.

My answers are only intended as general legal advice based on my eighteen years as an Austin criminal defense and DUI attorney. They are not intended to be a binding legal opinion nor to create an attorney - client relationship. For those questions asked outside of Texas, there is no intent on my part to practice law in any other state There is no substitute for contacting a local attorney. Feel free to visit my website, www.austincriminaldenseattorney.com .

2. They can decide to extend your probation, add conditions to your probation, or revoke your probation. You should do everything in your power to get all of the conditions fulfilled since your misdemeanor has been set off for so long.

3. possibly. I believe we have answered this questions multiple times. But again, since it is a deferred you could be adjudicated and sentenced to any amount of time within the original range of punishment as well as facing time for the new misdemeanor charge. OR your probation could be modified. OR your probation could be continued with no change at all.

hire an attorney to get the best result. Good luck