Help I need to Sue enterprise rental car

Dallas, TX |

I''m not really sure what kind of lawyer I will need. OK in 08 a friend of mine rented a car from enterprise for me to go to Vegas. He put me as a driver on the car. I go to Vegas on the way home 30 miles from Texas I get pulled over. the officer told me that the car was not supposed to leave Texas we didn''t know that. He then told me he had to tow the car I DIDNT even get a ticket. He drove me and my family to a near by hotel to wait for a ride. OK now my car broke down on me and my mom went to get me a rental car a due weeks ago. when she went to put me as a driver the lady said she couldn''t becouse enterprise rental car put on my credit I was pulled over had 680 lbs of drugs was arrested and charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. None of that is true.

1. You need to get a copy of that credit report. You need to get a copy of the DPS highway patrol report. Then you need to go see an attorney who handles consumer law to sue for violation of credit protection laws in Texas and US.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/