Help I need to Sue enterprise rental car

Asked over 2 years ago - Dallas, TX

I''m not really sure what kind of lawyer I will need. OK in 08 a friend of mine rented a car from enterprise for me to go to Vegas. He put me as a driver on the car. I go to Vegas on the way home 30 miles from Texas I get pulled over. the officer told me that the car was not supposed to leave Texas we didn''t know that. He then told me he had to tow the car I DIDNT even get a ticket. He drove me and my family to a near by hotel to wait for a ride. OK now my car broke down on me and my mom went to get me a rental car a due weeks ago. when she went to put me as a driver the lady said she couldn''t becouse enterprise rental car put on my credit I was pulled over had 680 lbs of drugs was arrested and charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. None of that is true.

1. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

Answered . You need to get a copy of that credit report. You need to get a copy of the DPS highway patrol report. Then you need to go see an attorney who handles consumer law to sue for violation of credit protection laws in Texas and US.