Skip to main content

Help for deferred action?

Atlanta, GA |
Filed under: Immigration

Hi, I am looking for a good attorney to help a family member to get his deferred action. The best with a free consolation? Located in Atlanta, Ga

Attorney Answers 3


you can search here on avvo or through AILA

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Agreed. Be sure to get help. For DACA it is very important to get help with the application(s) associated with it before filing.

You can also go to the website below (from USCIS) which is helpful. Be sure to read carefully.

Best of luck.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

Mark as helpful


You can review the AVVO website. Also, make sure the attorney is a member of AILA. The best recommendations may come from friends that have had personal experience with an immigration attorney/firm and have been happy with the service the firm provided them. Good luck in your search!

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics