Help

Asked about 1 year ago - Usa, Mobile, AL

i will be joint sponsor for husband my sister but i need to know one thing in i-864 part 5 sponsor Household SIZE NUMBER 1 ENTER THE NUMBER YOU ENTERED ON LINE 7 OF PART 3 I PUT 1,, NUMBER 2 . I PUT MY SELF , NUMBER 4- I PUT 3 MY CHILDREN , SO THE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IN NUMBER 8- ADD TOGTHER LINES1-7 AND ENTER THE NUMBER HERE.HOUSEHOLD SIZE: I PUT 4 OR 5? PLS HELP ME
THANK YOU

1. Miroslava Orduno Rincon

Answered . It appears you currently support yourself and your 3 children and you are agreeing to sponsor your sister and her husband. Seems to me like the answer should be 6 but it is a bit hard to tell from the wy you have stated your facts.

2. Cindy Medina

Answered . you plus your children

3. Bradley Lawrence Whitney Thomson

Pro

Answered . Presuming it's you, your three children, sister and husband, 6 is the total number. This means that you make at least $39,487.50 to qualify as a sponsor. Include your 2012 tax return with your w-2 showing you made more than this amount with the form. If you didn't make this amount, there needs to be a different sponsor.