Help

Usa, Mobile, AL |
Filed under: Immigration

i will be joint sponsor for husband my sister but i need to know one thing in i-864 part 5 sponsor Household SIZE NUMBER 1 ENTER THE NUMBER YOU ENTERED ON LINE 7 OF PART 3 I PUT 1,, NUMBER 2 . I PUT MY SELF , NUMBER 4- I PUT 3 MY CHILDREN , SO THE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IN NUMBER 8- ADD TOGTHER LINES1-7 AND ENTER THE NUMBER HERE.HOUSEHOLD SIZE: I PUT 4 OR 5? PLS HELP ME
THANK YOU

1. It appears you currently support yourself and your 3 children and you are agreeing to sponsor your sister and her husband. Seems to me like the answer should be 6 but it is a bit hard to tell from the wy you have stated your facts.

This information is provided as a courtesy based upon the limited information provided in your post and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

2. you plus your children

**Please mark as helpful or best answer if you find this response helpful** MEDINA LAW GROUP PC: EXPERIENCED TEXAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS. email: cindy@medinalg.com; Phone: (210) 821-4500; Fax: 210-821-4500; 1802 NE Loop 410, Ste 104, San Antonio, TX 78217. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Furthermore, the content of this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I apologize in advance for any spelling or typographical errors. MEDINA LAW GROUP PC.

3. Presuming it's you, your three children, sister and husband, 6 is the total number. This means that you make at least $39,487.50 to qualify as a sponsor. Include your 2012 tax return with your w-2 showing you made more than this amount with the form. If you didn't make this amount, there needs to be a different sponsor.