Help

Usa, Mobile, AL |
Filed under: Immigration

i will be joint sponsor for husband my sister but i need to know one thing in i-864 part 5 sponsor Household SIZE NUMBER 1 ENTER THE NUMBER YOU ENTERED ON LINE 7 OF PART 3 I PUT 1,, NUMBER 2 . I PUT MY SELF , NUMBER 4- I PUT 3 MY CHILDREN , SO THE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IN NUMBER 8- ADD TOGTHER LINES1-7 AND ENTER THE NUMBER HERE.HOUSEHOLD SIZE: I PUT 4 OR 5? PLS HELP ME
THANK YOU

It appears you currently support yourself and your 3 children and you are agreeing to sponsor your sister and her husband. Seems to me like the answer should be 6 but it is a bit hard to tell from the wy you have stated your facts.

This information is provided as a courtesy based upon the limited information provided in your post and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

In re-reading your post it appears you might be sponsoring your sister's husband only. If so, the answer should be 5.

my sister is joint sponsor number 1 and me the second joint sponsor

but how i add him in my household size and my sister add him already in the first form of her and he is not in usa yet we want to bring him to usa but the us embassy tell him u should have another joint sponsor becuase my sister income is not good

so i will be the second joint sponsor

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

Both you and your sister need to add him to your respective household sizes. The way you have completed the form appears to be correct but your sister should consider consulting an attorney. This is an important step and failure to complete this correctly could result in significant delays.

my sister did some wrong in the first form she add him as husband and she add him again as sponsoring him so she put household size 3 and should be 2 right ?

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

If she has no one else depending on her, yes the answer should have been two.

if she was put household size 2 she dont need to joint sponsor , so what we can do to fix that problem and what should form she have to fill again ?

and us embassy can accept that or should i be the joint sponsor ? pls let me know and thank you much you are great

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

Miroslava Orduno Rincon

I really strongly encourage your sister to consult with an attorney. If she made a mistake that is so simple there is the rik of other deficiencies that could be fatal to the case.

you plus your children

**Please mark as helpful or best answer if you find this response helpful** MEDINA LAW GROUP PC: EXPERIENCED TEXAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS. email: cindy@medinalg.com; Phone: (210) 821-4500; Fax: 210-821-4500; 1802 NE Loop 410, Ste 104, San Antonio, TX 78217. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Furthermore, the content of this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I apologize in advance for any spelling or typographical errors. MEDINA LAW GROUP PC.

so u mean i dont add my self and the one i will sponsoring in household size?

Cindy Medina

Cindy Medina

you include yourself and your children. They already know to add the petition you will be sponsoring.

thanks much but i want ask u another qustion i make $29.000 and my sister was the first joint sponsor and she make $21.000 and i have 3 kids so they can accept me a second joint sponsor or the us embassy will not accept again ?

Presuming it's you, your three children, sister and husband, 6 is the total number. This means that you make at least $39,487.50 to qualify as a sponsor. Include your 2012 tax return with your w-2 showing you made more than this amount with the form. If you didn't make this amount, there needs to be a different sponsor.

my sister was a sponsor to him but us embassy tell him find a joint sponsor and my sister did some wrong i think she add him as a husband and add him as a sponsoring him and add her self so she put in the household size 3 and i think should be 2 not 3 right? so im the second sponsoring him so i add him again and add my sister should be 5 or 6 or 4 pls?

my sister make at least $21.000 and i make $29.000 and she add household size 3 and if i add 5 they can accept me as a second joint sponsor or the us embassy will not accept again ?