Help! March 12, 2013 Re: Notice of Child Protective Services Founded Disposition

Portland, OR |

BLah blah Blah...her mother, ' is coded as Founded. was arrested for Burglary on
11127112 following an earlier arrest in Washington Co for PCS marijuana. Officers Waited until had gone to school before raiding the There were several other individuals in the home whom police believed to be under the influence. #### admitted to DHS that she had used Methamphetamine that morning before police arrived, made no efforts to engage in the recommended services designed to address her substance abuse issues. Her contact with
Please see the rest of my posting by following this link

It is extraordinarily difficult to understand exactly what your question is, as you do not appeared to have posed one. It appears, however, that you will need the services of an attorney qualified in both family law and criminal defense to navigate your way through the system here, and you should contact someone immediately.

I'm afraid it is a bit difficult to understand just what happened, from your description. (Please see this Guide: )

Also, no attorney should click on a link to some Google document, and you certainly shouldn't have posted it here. I strongly urge you to contact the site administrator and have this post taken down, or at least modified to not contain this link. This site is not secure, and is not at all private. The other parties to your case could easily see this post.

Ultimately, you need to consult with an attorney in private. This board can't be an adequate substitute for that.

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: | Online:

Child abuse topics

Recommended articles about Child abuse