Help! March 12, 2013 Re: Notice of Child Protective Services Founded Disposition

Asked over 1 year ago - Portland, OR

BLah blah Blah...her mother, ' is coded as Founded. was arrested for Burglary on
11127112 following an earlier arrest in Washington Co for PCS marijuana. Officers Waited until had gone to school before raiding the There were several other individuals in the home whom police believed to be under the influence. #### admitted to DHS that she had used Methamphetamine that morning before police arrived, made no efforts to engage in the recommended services designed to address her substance abuse issues. Her contact with
Please see the rest of my posting by following this link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jPe9MxiTmsZ...

1. Ian Jeffrey Slavin

2

Answered . It is extraordinarily difficult to understand exactly what your question is, as you do not appeared to have posed one. It appears, however, that you will need the services of an attorney qualified in both family law and criminal defense to navigate your way through the system here, and you should contact someone immediately.

2. Jay Bodzin

1

Answered . I'm afraid it is a bit difficult to understand just what happened, from your description. (Please see this Guide: www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/five-tips-for-how... )

Also, no attorney should click on a link to some Google document, and you certainly shouldn't have posted it here. I strongly urge you to contact the site administrator and have this post taken down, or at least modified to not contain this link. This site is not secure, and is not at all private. The other parties to your case could easily see this post.

Ultimately, you need to consult with an attorney in private. This board can't be an adequate substitute for that.

Please read the following notice: