Help! I hurt my knee at home went to er got a work release to be off work but my boss told me to work anyway

I went to work and slipped and hurt myself worse than before. I dont know what to do. Now im off for 5 days!

Ada, OK -

George Ellis Corson IV

George Ellis Corson IV

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Orange, CA

File the WC claim. It will be an uphill battle after a week, but you have to try.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.
Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Chicago, IL

Mr. Corson is correct. You must file a WC claim. An attorney would be a good idea given your facts. Someone needs to make sure that the medical record is clear about the mechanism of injury and the extent of the exacerbation of your prior injury.

John D Wu

John D Wu

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Costa Mesa, CA

Yes, you should contact a workers' compensation attorney around your area immediately. This is especially important because your state may have certain statute of limitations that may apply to work-related injuries. Don't delay on calling an attorney around your area. Good luck