Help! I hurt my knee at home went to er got a work release to be off work but my boss told me to work anyway

Asked over 1 year ago - Ada, OK

I went to work and slipped and hurt myself worse than before. I dont know what to do. Now im off for 5 days!

Attorney answers (3)

  1. 3

    Lawyers agree


    Answered . File the WC claim. It will be an uphill battle after a week, but you have to try.

    I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.
  2. 3

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Mr. Corson is correct. You must file a WC claim. An attorney would be a good idea given your facts. Someone needs to make sure that the medical record is clear about the mechanism of injury and the extent of the exacerbation of your prior injury.

    If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr.... more
  3. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes, you should contact a workers' compensation attorney around your area immediately. This is especially important because your state may have certain statute of limitations that may apply to work-related injuries. Don't delay on calling an attorney around your area. Good luck

    Any post of discussion above is general in nature and is not intended to and should not be construed as legal... more

Related Topics

Pain and suffering for personal injury

Pain and suffering refers to physical and mental trauma caused by an injury, and is often a significant component of non-economic damages.

Types of personal injuries

There are many types of personal injuries for which financial damages can be awarded, including physical, emotional, and psychological injuries.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,165 answers this week

3,640 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,165 answers this week

3,640 attorneys answering