Hello to respectful immigration lawyers. How long does it take for USCIS to respond to RFE?

Asked 7 months ago - Santa Ana, CA

My status hasn't updated yet online two days after the USPS delivered my RFE documents. Please give me an insight how long they normally update it. Thank you.

1. Scott Thomas Helsper

Pro

2

Answered . Its difficult to say. Sometime a case status will be update in 7 to 10 days and sometime much longer. If you haven't seen an update in 30 days call USCIS customer service at 800 375-5283.

2. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

2

Answered . 2 days is nothing when it comes to waiting for USCIS to update anything. It can take from days to months and beyond.

3. Rajat Shankar

2

Answered . There is no way to tell. It depends on the USCIS officer and how much he/she is backlogged.

4. Ashkan Yekrangi

Pro

Answered . It depends. It can be a week or months.