Hello There, As first time home buyer in NJ, what are the government programs available to guide us? Regards, Andy.

Parsippany, NJ |

I have researched online and found that NJ goverment is providing different programs for First Time Home buyer like

Live Where You Work Program
First Time Homebuyer Program
Smart Start Program
Purchase/Rehab Mortgage Program
Home Plus

I want to understand what each of this program entails and how best I can use them as first time home buyer.

Regards, Andy.

You have not posed a legal question; you need to contact the specific agencies or departments offering those programs for detailed information on each program.

I agree with the previous answer and the agency that is offering the programs is the place to start. You should get the applications started and you will learn more about the programs and how they can help you. It is good to examine all of your options before you buy not after.
Good Luck

Please be sure to indicate the best answer. If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Only. If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

Recommended articles about Real estate