Hello,Please tell me if Can i file a I-601a in my Case??

Ok,my case is I came to u.s. august 2004, i was pregnant.. Immigration gave me just till the end of november not knowing about my pregnancy..I gave birth on december 14,So by that my day of stay in u.s. was over. So one year and 4 month ago i got married with a American ex marine to fix my status..This person had a domestic violence case with his ex girlfriend he was going to court still after our marriage,the court gave him 10 years of approbation. So Now its hard for him to get a job cause his background,he lost his driver license,he got his credit bad,Such a mess.. So i was thinking ?if its possible for me to file the I-160a Form?cause i really wanna fix my status but his bad condition don't help me enough. I heard about that I-485 n I-130 form. What should i do,what's the best option.

Union City, NJ -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

Can you? Follow the link below, read and decide.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem...

Eric M. Mark

Eric M. Mark

Immigration Attorney - Newark, NJ

What should you do? Talk to an attorney. Easiest question of the day.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

Talk to an attorney, this is too complex for an internet blog.

With that said, I'm not sure an I-601 is appropriate, nor a VAWA.

Meet with an attorney.

If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.im

Yolanda Navarrete

Yolanda Navarrete

Immigration Attorney - Morristown, NJ

It's a start..... There is so much more information needed however. This is a very difficult procedure that needs an attorney's skill.

Anthony Emeka Nze Nwosu

Anthony Emeka Nze Nwosu

Immigration Attorney - Oakland, CA

Were you served an NTA (Notice to appear before a court) in 2004?

Danny Garmo

Danny Garmo

Immigration Attorney - Southfield, MI

Complex cases like this require you to speak to an immigration lawyer to lay out all the facts of your case.