Hello,Please tell me if Can i file a I-601a in my Case??

Union City, NJ |

Ok,my case is I came to u.s. august 2004, i was pregnant.. Immigration gave me just till the end of november not knowing about my pregnancy..I gave birth on december 14,So by that my day of stay in u.s. was over. So one year and 4 month ago i got married with a American ex marine to fix my status..This person had a domestic violence case with his ex girlfriend he was going to court still after our marriage,the court gave him 10 years of approbation. So Now its hard for him to get a job cause his background,he lost his driver license,he got his credit bad,Such a mess.. So i was thinking ?if its possible for me to file the I-160a Form?cause i really wanna fix my status but his bad condition don't help me enough. I heard about that I-485 n I-130 form. What should i do,what's the best option.

Can you? Follow the link below, read and decide.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=bc41875decf56310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=bc41875decf56310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Talk to an attorney, this is too complex for an internet blog.

With that said, I'm not sure an I-601 is appropriate, nor a VAWA.

Meet with an attorney.

If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.im

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Were you served an NTA (Notice to appear before a court) in 2004?

What should you do? Talk to an attorney. Easiest question of the day.

Complex cases like this require you to speak to an immigration lawyer to lay out all the facts of your case.

It's a start..... There is so much more information needed however. This is a very difficult procedure that needs an attorney's skill.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Recommended articles about Immigration