Hello please can you advise me. I need to get a variance for the use as a church

I need an attorney to help me with zoning permit

East Orange, NJ -

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Litigation Lawyer - Fairfax, VA

Call your state or county bar association and request a referral or try the 'find a lawyer' section of avvo. This question and answer section is not designed for help wanted ads. Best of luck to you.

Ryan Vancil Esq

Ryan Vancil Esq

Land Use / Zoning Attorney - Bainbridge Island, WA

As you contact attorneys in your area with land-use experience, consider comparing rates and finding out what their relative experience is with the permit process before hiring.

Brandy Ann Peeples

Brandy Ann Peeples

Land Use / Zoning Attorney - Frederick, MD

My colleagues are correct. Variances (if what you're truly seeking is a use variance) and not a special use or special exception can be difficult to obtain. You should hire an attorney to assist you.