Hello please can you advise me. I need to get a variance for the use as a church

Asked about 1 year ago - East Orange, NJ

I need an attorney to help me with zoning permit

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Call your state or county bar association and request a referral or try the 'find a lawyer' section of avvo. This question and answer section is not designed for help wanted ads. Best of luck to you.

2. Ryan Vancil Esq

1

Answered . As you contact attorneys in your area with land-use experience, consider comparing rates and finding out what their relative experience is with the permit process before hiring.

3. Brandy Ann Peeples

Pro

1

Answered . My colleagues are correct. Variances (if what you're truly seeking is a use variance) and not a special use or special exception can be difficult to obtain. You should hire an attorney to assist you.