Hello please can you advise me. I need to get a variance for the use as a church

Asked about 1 year ago - East Orange, NJ

I need an attorney to help me with zoning permit

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Call your state or county bar association and request a referral or try the 'find a lawyer' section of avvo. This question and answer section is not designed for help wanted ads. Best of luck to you.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of... more
  2. Ryan Vancil Esq

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . As you contact attorneys in your area with land-use experience, consider comparing rates and finding out what their relative experience is with the permit process before hiring.

  3. Brandy Ann Peeples


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . My colleagues are correct. Variances (if what you're truly seeking is a use variance) and not a special use or special exception can be difficult to obtain. You should hire an attorney to assist you.

    DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,953 answers this week

2,918 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,953 answers this week

2,918 attorneys answering