HELLO,MY WIFE IS AN ALCOHOLIC,,,,,SHE HAS BEEN IN JAIL 4 TIMES FOR DOMESTI VIOLENCE BUT SHES OUT AND BACK AGAIN,,,HOW MUCH? COST

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Domestic violence

SHE DRINKS EVERY NIGHT,AND LOOSES IT EVERY NIGHT,SHE NEEDS HELP BUT I CANT PAY CAUSE BUSINESS IS VERY BAD EVERY TIME SHE GETS ARRESTED I HAVE TO PAY 4,000. HOW MUCH IS MARCHMAN THERAPY.....SHE HITS ME AND THROW THINGS AROUND BUT I CANT CALL THE COPS CAUSE IT WILL COST ME MEGA MONEY COURT COST,ATTORNEYS,SHE DOESNT WANT TO GO AA IM VERY DESPERATE HOW MUCH IS THIS MARCHMANN THERAPY,,,SHE DID ANGER MANAGEMENT AND IT DIDNT HELP AT ALL.NOW AFTER THREE YEARS ONE BEER IS ALL IT TAKES TO RECEIVE ME WITH A STICK.PLEASE CALL ME I AM DESPERATE 305 662 2398 CESAR

1. None of us can call you. You need to call the police each time she hits you and stop bailing her out. Please go to the courthouse and file for a domestic violence injunction. It's free. Then divorce her.

I only practice in the areas of personal injury, federal civil rights, and criminal law. I will not answer inquiries about legal representation in other areas of law, so please do not call me about matters outside my areas of practice. Furthermore, my answers on Avvo do not create an attorney-client relationship. Avvo is not designed for the type of legal analysis I personally require to accept a case. You should always seek a consultation with a licensed attorney who practices in the specific area of law who can fully review the facts of your case..

2. It does not cost anything to file a Petition for Marchman Act, the assessment and rehabilitation may cost money but it is based on your income. Certainly cheaper than hiring an attorney every time she becomes violent. You file for the Marchman Act in the mental health division of the Court. Of course, you still may need to get a domestic violence injunction as this may make her made when you file for a Marchman Order. Good luck.

Sincerely,
    B. Elaine Jones, Esq.

3. We cannot call you. But you can look for an attorney to call, here. Have you considered going to al-anon? It is for spouses of alcoholics and it will help you immensely to learn how to cope with her and what she does. Otherwise, you need to keep calling the police.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.