Skip to main content

Hello my question is how to deal with a warrant that is about ten years old the warrant is in alberta and i am in bc

Canada, KY |

the charge was possesion with intent when i was arrested i had nothing on me no drugs no phone and no money what happened is they had a search warrent went in to this girls appartment and found drugs and she said it was mine the funny thing is i wasn't even living there and it was not my residence

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your post comes up as "CANADA, KY" not CANADA, the country. You need to locate a Canadian barrister to assist you in the province where the warrant was issued. Good luck.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer