Hello Im under the dream act and now Im married. My husband is a citizen and he wants to help me become a legal residence.

Savannah, GA |

how much will it cost me? And his in the Military will it be faster? or it will be the same time?

Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Send me an email, I will gladly consult you regarding your question and provide you a quote.

You should schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer to determine whether or not you are eligible to apply for permanent residence. Fees vary, and a key factor will be how you entered the United States.

Marriage and prenups topics

Recommended articles about Marriage and prenups