Hello Im under the dream act and now Im married. My husband is a citizen and he wants to help me become a legal residence.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Savannah, GA

how much will it cost me? And his in the Military will it be faster? or it will be the same time?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Answered . You should schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer to determine whether or not you are eligible to apply for permanent residence. Fees vary, and a key factor will be how you entered the United States.

  2. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. Answered . Send me an email, I will gladly consult you regarding your question and provide you a quote.

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Marriage and prenups

Entering into a prenuptial agreement before marriage can protect certain assets in the event of a divorce, but such agreements must be carefully written.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

37,647 answers this week

3,946 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

37,647 answers this week

3,946 attorneys answering