Hello Im under the dream act and now Im married. My husband is a citizen and he wants to help me become a legal residence.

Asked over 1 year ago - Savannah, GA

how much will it cost me? And his in the Military will it be faster? or it will be the same time?

1. Kenneth Craig Dobson

Answered . You should schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer to determine whether or not you are eligible to apply for permanent residence. Fees vary, and a key factor will be how you entered the United States.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

3. Olesia Gorinshteyn

Answered . Send me an email, I will gladly consult you regarding your question and provide you a quote.