Hello I looked on the court docket and it says a order was approved on a report of sale and distribution so I'm wondering will I

Asked 5 months ago - Peoria, IL

I get a eviction notice or some type of notice to move thank you

1. Judy A. Goldstein

3

Answered . Your question is a bit confusing. Was there an order to sell real estate as part of a criminal case? If the real estate is ordered sold and you are the tenant, at some point, you will probably be given notice to vacate unless the new owner wishes to rent to you and offers you a lease.

2. Thomas O. Moens

3

Answered . Your practice area indicates this is a criminal defense question, but your question makes me wonder if this may be a foreclosure question. If that is the case, the answer to your question is yes. How long depends on how quickly this happens in your county, whether you owned the property or are a tenant, and how quickly the plaintiff acts. If this is actually a criminal defense question, more information would be needed.

3. Martin Samuel Lascola

Pro

2

Answered . It sounds like this question belongs in the "Real Estate" Attorney section of the AVVO legal questions. i would redirect the question to that area.