Hello i had the felony charge i had a probation 3 yrs so they gave to me travel permit but when i cross the border ICE caught

Dallas, TX |

me and deported me ,if i will come back again in USA they will sand it me in the jail??i tray to do waiver form if its will go trow and i will come back ,i think they have warranty on my name they deported me and how could i go the visit probation officer can you tell me and what chances do i have to come back in USA my husband and baby are USA citizens

1. If you have an order of deportation and have been physically were deported as your question stated you will generally have a 10 year bar to reentry perhaps more depending on the particular circumstances of your case. You also may be able to apply for a waiver but it is difficult and you should consult with an attorney at once given your criminal history before making any applications or petitions to re-enter.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.