Hello, my brother is facing 2 years for burglary 1st degree this is his first felony and she is telling his no probation

Is it true there is a new mandate that send criminals away for gun charges some one answer quickly he goes to court tomorrow . That is what his public defender told him he had a gun that was stolen please some one help ! ! !

Villa Rica, GA -

Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

Criminal Defense Attorney - Decatur, GA

Not sure what kind of help you are looking for but if he has an attorney then he should follow the ad I e of tha lawyer

Darrell B. Reynolds Attorney At Law

Sponsored Listing
John Arnold Steakley

John Arnold Steakley

Criminal Defense Attorney - Marietta, GA

These are all questions that should have been covered days or weeks ago with his attorney. Public defenders are very busy and have very little time to spend on any one case.

Zebulon Kelly Chandler

Zebulon Kelly Chandler

Entertainment Lawyer - Atlanta, GA

Without further details this is a serious charge and your brother and the public defender may be left with little to no option at such a late date. 1st offense Burglary has a minimum sentence in Georgia of one year. Additionally, if there is a separate gun charge there is no way to tell the type or severity of this charge. To have a lawyer or firm build a defense to these charges would take time and a through investigation of the circumstances.